[vbox-dev] Connect to remote vboxwebsrv

Johan Roussay roussay.johan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 16:56:16 GMT 2012

So, I have my web server wich contain the API code, its IP is 10.21.2.81.
I try to access to a vboxwebsrv instance running on a machine A with the IP 10.21.2.71.
I launch vboxwebsrv on A with the option --host 10.21.2.81 (or in the /etc/default/virtualbox, I guess it's the same).
Then from the web server I try, without success, to connect to 10.21.2.71:18083