[vbox-dev] "The number of bug reports with virtualbox loaded are truly astonishing"

Huihong Luo huisinro at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 20:25:32 GMT 2012

Yesterday, when I read a Linux magizine (Linux Format ?), it has this sentence:

"The number of bug reports we get from people with virtualbox loaded are
truly astonishing.  It's GPL, but sadly that doesn't mean it's good.
Nearly all of these bugs look like random corruption. (corrupt linked lists,
corrupt page tables, and just plain 'weird' crashes)."

It's from this thread:

https://lkml.org/lkml/2011/10/6/317