[vbox-dev] help: list all snapshots

Klaus Espenlaub klaus.espenlaub at oracle.com
Mon Aug 13 15:20:41 GMT 2012

On 13.08.2012 13:59, Damjan Vukovic wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Is there a way to list all snapshots on a specified machine from JAVA.
> I use web server to interact with vbox.

Of course. You need to enumerate the entire snapshot tree, starting with
the one returned by IMachine::findSnapshot(""). Should be rather obvious
how to do (recurse into the list of children returned by
ISnapshot::children).

There's a pretty big piece of "sample" code in the VirtualBox tree
showing pretty much any API functionality: VBoxManage.

Klaus