[vbox-dev] Building from SVN

Perry Halbert phalbert at cox.net
Mon Aug 6 13:24:41 GMT 2012

Here are the lines showing the breakage for reference:

kBuild: Compiling VBoxPcBios - /trunk/src/VBox/Devices/PC/BIOS/orgs.asm
kmk: *** No rule to make target
`/trunk/src/VBox/Devices/Graphics/BIOS-new/vgarom.asm', needed by
`/trunk/out/linux.amd64/release/obj/VBoxVgaBios/vgarom.obj'. Stop.

kBuild: Compiling HGSMIHostR3Lib -
/trunk/src/VBox/GuestHost/HGSMI/HGSMICommon.cpp
kBuild: Compiling EfiThunk - /trunk/src/VBox/Devices/EFI/Thunk/EfiThunk.asm
kmk: *** No rule to make target
`/trunk/out/linux.amd64/release/obj/bin2c/bin2c', needed by
`/trunk/out/linux.amd64/release/obj/EfiThunkBin/EfiThunkBin.c'. Stop.