[vbox-dev] Build issues with 4.0.12 and 4.1.2 on OSX Lion

Arend Dittmer arend at mypocketxp.com
Tue Sep 13 16:17:53 GMT 2011

Thanks again. It looks like you are right ... there are no function
prototypes for the symbols libiconv, libiconv_open and libiconv_close
in /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk/usr/include/iconv.h which corresponds to
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk/usr/lib/libiconv.dylib

Question is ... which flag do I set to have the build pick up
the MacOSX10.6.sdk version?

Just not sure what VirtualBox build flag makes it pick up the right header.

--
Arend Dittmer
TheMicroComputer
e-mail: arend at mypocketxp.com