[vbox-dev] No Good v4.1.x release to date. Please make more community BETAs

Alexey Eromenko al4321 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 20:33:48 GMT 2011

> And I've just tested mouse grabbing with mouse
> integration disabled -- this works fine here with a Linux host and
> a Linux guest. Maybe this is a problem of the Windows version.

About mouse:
VBox USB Tablet must be disabled for this to reproduce.
https://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/9708

(Windows host and Linux guest - RHEL 5 and others)

Testing against SVN makes no sense for me (except right before major
release), as I need some stable release to work with.
I pretty much dislike the process of "Fedorafication" with some OSS
projects - release often, nothing works - new bugs created faster than
old ones are solved. SVN is bound to have more bugs than it fixes.
Anyway, having stable v4.1.x release is a must.

--
-Alexey Eromenko "Technologov"