[vbox-dev] No Good v4.1.x release to date. Please make more community BETAs

Alexey Eromenko al4321 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 09:52:21 GMT 2011

Hi,

Since the v4.1.0 release there were no good v4.1.x to date.

v4.1.0 - stable and works for me, but lacks linked clones - lacks a
killer feature, that should be here.
v4.1.2 - has broken GuestControl (in GA) - critical bug.
v4.1.4 - has broken PS/2 mouse - critical bug (+broken RHEL4 GA).

So far - no good v4.1.x release in the end.
Please take care about regressions, and if needed start another community BETA.
As a one-time measure please at least do 4.1.6 public BETA, so I can
ensure nothing got broken since v4.1.0 days.

--
-Alexey Eromenko "Technologov"