[vbox-dev] VirtualBox PCI device for shared memory

Neville Clark vbox at zavalon.com
Mon May 16 05:04:56 GMT 2011

Hi Piotr,
The patch for May-2010 is the latest. I have just started to look at
updating it for version 4 of virtual box, as it does not work with
version 4, even when the patch is hand applied. If possible I would like
to make it an extension package, like the USB 2.0 extension patch. But
do not know if this is possible. If you have any information and or
suggestions I would like to hear them.

I would like to be able to push it upstream, but to date have had no
interest from the developers. This maybe because this patch will break
live migration and possibly other features that are important to the
wider vbox community, but are not important to me.

Best regards
Nev