[vbox-dev] VBoxBFE or VirtualBox

Ribhi Kamal rbhkamal at gmail.com
Tue May 10 12:34:43 GMT 2011

The problem with COM (XPCOM too?) is that its very hard to lock down.
Especially when %50+ of people run everything with admin privs. So I'm
trying to reduce the attack vectors that can be done from the host OS on the
virtualvbox installation it self.

Can you please explain a bit about the "VM synchronization point" issue?

Thanks!

--
-- Ribhi