[vbox-dev] update UEFI VBoxPkg

KESHAV P.R. skodabenz at gmail.com
Mon May 2 07:28:08 GMT 2011

Hi Rosen,
               I don't understand what you mean by startup. But the
code in question already exists at
http://www.virtualbox.org/browser/trunk/src/VBox/Devices/EFI/Firmware2/VBoxPkg
. I just want to compile it. I also don't know programming but i do
know how to compile and use this firmware many many other FOSS
programs.

Regards.
Keshav