[vbox-dev] IEvent not triggering on some events ... ?

Nikolay Igotti nikolay.igotti at oracle.com
Thu Mar 24 19:23:21 GMT 2011

       Hi Joseph,

  I think you just hit an issue (aka bug) in VirtualBox - certain events
not triggered when they should or could be triggered.
The only solution is to implement those.

Klaus, what do you think about when shall events firing  happen, do you
have bit of time to look on that?

   Thanks,
      Nikolay

24.03.2011 17:45, Joseph Smith ?????: