[vbox-dev] Windows Server 2008 R2 and synthcpu

Geoff Nordli geoffn at gnaa.net
Thu Mar 24 17:54:51 GMT 2011

Oh, I didn't realize synthcpu was dead.

How does that affect the teleportation across different chipsets?  I assume
this also creates problems when doing savedstate/resume across chipsets as
well.

This is really not very good news, but not shocking compared to a lot of
choices MS makes.

Thanks,

Geoff