[vbox-dev] Will self compiled VBOX work with Oracle extension pack?

Ribhi Kamal rbhkamal at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 04:42:29 GMT 2011

I've been trying for a week now to install virtualbox extension pack on
windows with the my self compiled vbox binaries. Every time I get an error
VERR_MODULE_NOT_FOUND error=126 when vboxsvc tries to load
VBoxPuelMain.dll.  So far I've tried VBOX 4.0.4, 4.0.2 and the latest svn
trunk.

So I have to ask, did anyone get the extension pack to install successfully
on any **windows** OS? If so, which version (or revision).

Please help!

Thanks,
RK