[vbox-dev] Building VBoxGuestAdditions.iso

Vikram Kapoor vikramkapoor.vbox at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 21:06:46 GMT 2011

Thanks Ramshankar. I am trying to get to a state where I can produce VBox
binary as it ships and any help will be greatly appreciated!

Is there anybody I can talk to about earlier questions I had about Windows
build? I would like to avoid tripping over config mistakes.

E.g. I get circbuf.cpp compile errors which require a simple patch to asm.h.
But important question is whether code is out of sync or my settings wrong.
So if you can confirm that OSE/SCN/truck compiles on windows in your setup,
that will help a lot.

--Vikram