[vbox-dev] Python bindings: inline help possible?

Nikolay Igotti nikolay.igotti at oracle.com
Fri Mar 11 06:44:50 GMT 2011

  Hi Aleksey,

 Nice idea - but unfortunately it's not how it works. Python bindings
work via COM/XPCOM or via webservices. For COM/XPCOM
no wrappers explicitly generated  - you can invoke any COM/XPCOM objects
same way, so it's not possible to add help this way.
It could be possible for WS wrappers, but unfortunately I'm busy with
another subproject.
Feel free to write a patch yourself - I can review and integrate.

  Nikolay