[vbox-dev] Status Update for "Guest OSes"

François Revol revol at free.fr
Sun Mar 6 16:20:44 GMT 2011

Le 6 mars 2011 à 15:55, Alexey Eromenko a écrit :

> Update for web page:
> http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Guest_OSes

Btw, while you're at it, could you add that Haiku needs the "Intel PRO/1000 MT Desktop" NIC instead of the default ?

And, I'm working on guest additions for it as well but it's not yet ready.

I still couldn't get BeOS R5 to boot OTH, though I suspect it might work with SCSI if I manage to prepend an MBR to image.be or put it in a FAT image (Why can't SCSI controllers get CD drivers ??).

François.