[vbox-dev] Clone

Perry Halbert phalbert at cox.net
Thu Jun 16 19:18:21 GMT 2011

I get it.  Like I said since the wizard showed up in the GUI I was
wondering if it would be possible to add this in the wizard. ( Just
trying to think outside the box). I just thought it would be an
advantage to have the option to do so or not but hey that's why there
are so many different color cars around, right?  Anyway I can make the
changes on my copy of VBox, continue to use 3rd party, or use
VBoxManage.  No worries.