[vbox-dev] Clone

Perry Halbert phalbert at cox.net
Thu Jun 16 15:10:49 GMT 2011

Yes that is the UUID that I am talking about.  You are right that you
can't use the same UUID for two *registered guests but I often do this
and register the one I want at the time.  I suppose it is not needed as
much by the masses since it is more of a backup of the original. I can
continue to use 3rd party for this.