[vbox-dev] Tips or config on building/debugging 64bit EFI?

Vasily Levchenko vasily.levchenko at oracle.com
Fri Jan 28 09:49:18 GMT 2011

Hi, Brandon,
Here we're using Unix build environment mostly. Windows based build we
do very rare for validation reasons, so looks like we need verify
Windows build ;). So as temporal workaround you might build EFI on Linux
guest (please note that Lucid distribution has supported mingw64 package
in repository). I'll try to reproduce the build issue and will return to
you.