[vbox-dev] Build infrastructure for vbox 4.0 (for Windows host)

Huihong Luo huisinro at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 18:27:43 GMT 2011

for 32-bit build on Windows, it should be very easy. Make sure vs2005 is used, vs2008 or later won't work.

need to install two windows wdk to build drivers, one version 3790.1830. Then a latest version, e.g., 7600.16385.0, to build VBoxGina on Vista/7

need to change some of path vars to build web service