[vbox-dev] Build Guest with Vista DDK

Howard Su howard0su at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 12:25:03 GMT 2011

In order to do some hack around windows guest bits, i manage to get
guest bits build with latest vista DDK and VS2010.

I am not sure if dev team has some work done already. but this can be
a start point.

Changes:
1. Add a new parameter to configure.vbs called --only-addition to only
build addition. (this is what i am trying to do.)
2. when reference lib, don't specify the W2K3DDK path.
3. some code need small tune to get it works.
4. we should avoid use PSDK and DDK in the same time. latest DDK
includes most of SDK stuffs.

--
-Howard