[vbox-dev] Inclusion of the Guest Additions in Ubuntu 11.10 by default

Perry Halbert phalbert at cox.net
Tue Aug 30 19:28:22 GMT 2011

Squeeze came with the VirtualBox guest additions pre-installed, I
thought wheezy did to but wouldn't bet money on it without installing again.
So does openSUSE.

Perhaps that is what Alexey was talking about.

In any case trying to install the additions from VBox there is a warning
to remove the current ones first.
So there is a mechanism to verify.