[vbox-dev] Building from SVN creates 2 users guides

Perry Halbert phalbert at cox.net
Fri Aug 26 23:25:54 GMT 2011

You people don't get it.  This is not a file that is simply dropped it.
It gets created on build from the source as well as the one I have setup
to be built.  There are plenty of different translations available if
you tell VirtualBox to build them.  My question is still why does it
build by default in addition to the one I use?  I am not complaining
that the translation should not be there and am sure it is very accurate
and well needed but why is it hard coded to build when it is not needed?
All the other translations are not being generated from source when I
build. At close to 6 MB in size and time that is required to compile the
different guide just seems a waste that I am sure is a glitch.