[vbox-dev] Building from SVN creates 2 users guides

François Revol revol at free.fr
Fri Aug 26 23:10:04 GMT 2011

Le 27/08/2011 01:02, Perry Halbert a écrit :
> I'm sorry if I did not make myself clear enough. I have *NOT* changed my
> build environment.
> Meaning I have not asked for this to be included Alexey.
> If it has been hard coded I have to ask why as it serves no useful
> purpose for me since I can't read it?

Maybe because some other people can't read english ?

Not being useful to you doesn't mean it's useless to everyone. No reason
only English doc should be built when other languages are available.
(besides, French used to be the international language some centuries
ago until we screwed up :D)

François.