[vbox-dev] Linux Host VM Cap?

Zak Perschon zakperschon at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 29 17:43:48 GMT 2011

Ah, sorry forgot to include the original support thread. The limit I hit was 128 active VMs at once. Once I hit that number, I was unable to launch any more unless I stopped one that was already running. My original thread can be found here (though there is little information contained in it): http://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=40955

-Zak