[vbox-dev] very slow installing windows 7 sp1 beta refresh

walt w41ter at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 00:10:33 GMT 2010

On 09/11/2010 05:35 PM, Life is hard, and then you die wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 04:17:14PM -0700, walt wrote:

>> So, what would be the most efficient way to use svn to find the bad commit
>> between 3.2.8-Release and today's OSE.svn?
>
> Just use git-svn ...

An excellent hint, thanks.

I'm fumbling a bit with the kBuild repo, which is actually separate from
the vbox repo:  http://www.virtualbox.org/svn/kbuild-mirror/trunk/kBuild

For now I've just made a symlink to my vbox.svn/kBuild directory and it
works, but I'd like to start tracking vbox using only git from now on.
(Did I mention already that I hate svn?)

I think if the vbox project had a git repo I would just add kBuild by
using 'git remote add'.  Does that sound correct?

But I don't see any analogous was of using git-svn to do the same thing.

A whack with the cluestick would be most welcome :)