[vbox-dev] Help with sessions

Nikolay Igotti nikolay.igotti at oracle.com
Mon Oct 25 09:14:19 GMT 2010

     Hi Lucas,

 First of all, please keep in mind that for next major release there
will be significant rework of both session API and
the way it's accessed from Java. Having said that, with 3.x  approach,
which is, indeed not very straightforward,
openRemoteSession() API is just a way start a new VM, so it's not
possible to use one remote session to start several VMs -
you have to openRemoteSession() for every VM you want to start.
Please refer to SDK documentation, and vboxshell.py TUI example (while
in Python, patterns of API usage is the same).

 Hope that will help,
    Nikolay