[vbox-dev] VRDP and multiple consoles ...

Joseph Smith joseph1962smith at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 11:32:57 GMT 2010

Hi Klaus,

My Apologies.  You are so correct!  I did miss that <frown>.  Sorry about that.

Wow ... and I tried to ensure I exhausted all the options before asking ... I
missed the most obvious one!  I spend most of my time looking through the
API/technical documentation or source ... I did not think to check the user
guide!

Thanks again!
Joe