[vbox-dev] is virtstor being implemented?

Liang Suilong liangsuilong at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 15:50:48 GMT 2010

Virtio is not more complicated than other device. Linux has native support
for virtio-blk. Users does not need to install additional drivers for disk
controller. In Windows guest, user should press F2 or F6 for loading
virtio-blk drivers in installation process just like loading RAID driver. I
do not think this is less user friendly.

Another not related topic for Huihong Luo, How about the tray icon of host
for application in guest, a button on the panel listing guest's programs.
Has this implement done?

--
Fedora && Debian User, former Ubuntu User
My Page: http://www.liangsuilong.info