[vbox-dev] Guest OS Console

Nikolay Igotti nikolay.igotti at oracle.com
Mon Oct 18 07:00:30 GMT 2010

      Hi George,

  Usually, vboxshell.py - VirtualBox TUI in Python, which is shipped
with SDK and VBox binary distribution, is a good example of how to
implement
various functionality using VBox API in Python.
Please let us know if you have questions on functionality not covered there.

   Nikolay

18.10.2010 4:15, george courtsunis ?????: