[vbox-dev] Patch

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Sun Nov 14 05:51:15 GMT 2010

Hi,

Here's a patch which fully translates chapters 4 and do some
adjustements on chapter 1 to 3 of the user manual. This is my own work
and licenced under the MIT license.

Sorry, but I couldn't test building as I lost your email which gave me
exact instructions: can I build only doc? If no, how can I do then to
clean up after test? How can I ship the doc in building? With this info
I'll install the necessary tools (with kmake...).

Thanks for further info (I hope anyway there's no xml error and you'll
build without problem).

Regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL