[vbox-dev] How to get the return codes when call a webservice method?

DavidW wyx1999 at hotmail.com
Mon May 31 20:31:48 GMT 2010

For example, when I do openRemoteSession on IVirtualBox, how should I get
the error codes returned? I am using HttpRequest in .NET, I found when error
happens, I only get a 550 http error.

See also: openExistingSession

If this method fails, the following error codes may be reported:

_ E_UNEXPECTED: Virtual machine not registered.

_ E_INVALIDARG: Invalid session type type.

_ VBOX_E_OBJECT_NOT_FOUND: No machine matching machineId

_ VBOX_E_INVALID_OBJECT_STATE: Session already open or being

_ VBOX_E_IPRT_ERROR: Launching process for machine failed.

_ VBOX_E_VM_ERROR: Failed to assign machine to session.