[vbox-dev] Network Performace Benchmark

Ivo Smits Ivo at UFO-Net.nl
Mon May 31 12:01:26 GMT 2010

It's possible to disable the netflt approach at compile time, by
undefining/removing some define (grep NETFLT). As an alternative, I have
written a patch to fully enable the TUN/TAP device, while not (AFAIK)
conflicting with the netflt approach (they can coexist). I've submitted
this patch to the ML before, but have not seen any replies. Let me know
if anyone wants to take a look at it.

Best regards,

Ivo Smits