[vbox-dev] Concurrent Remote Python Sessions

Nikolay Igotti Nikolay.Igotti at Sun.COM
Sat May 22 14:12:00 GMT 2010

  Robert,

As an example of multithreaded Python app using VBox API please refer to
vboxweb - http://code.google.com/p/vboxweb/source/browse/trunk/VBoxWebSrv.py

What you likely need, is pythoncom.CoMarshalInterThreadInterfaceInStream
magic (and calling mgr.initPerThread() in new thread start routine ).
Usually, it makes sense to post minimal code snippets when asking
questions like this.

Thanks,
Nikolay