[vbox-dev] IVirtualBoxErrorInfo and web interface

Ian Chapman packages at amiga-hardware.com
Sun May 16 07:31:37 GMT 2010

Hi,

Does anybody know how to use the IVirtualBoxErrorInfo class from the web
interface, particularly with perl? Each method in that class appears to
need an IVirtualBoxErrorInfo as a reference, but how do I obtain that
reference? The only methods I can see which do are:

IProgress_getErrorInfo()
IMachine_getAccessError()

So how does one do this, if for example you remove a controller and it
has devices attached? The web service shows:

API return code:            0x80BB000C (VBOX_E_OBJECT_IN_USE)
COM error info result code: 0x80BB000C
COM error info text:        Storage controller named 'SCSI Controller'
has still devices attached

but I can't figure out how to get the return codes in my code. Thanks.

--
Ian Chapman.