[vbox-dev] VS 2010, soft/hard link support in vboxsf

Chris Sarbora tophyr at gmail.com
Fri May 7 09:23:21 GMT 2010

Haha, thanks Klaus. It is quite obvious but unfortunately I'm unable to even
get my hands on those tools - they aren't available for trial download any
longer and the disc copy I've got of 2k3 is on the other side of the world.

I'll keep tinkering around though, and use that search function to see if I
can find anything that'd help.

Thanks,
Chris