[vbox-dev] VS 2010, soft/hard link support in vboxsf

Chris Sarbora tophyr at gmail.com
Thu May 6 19:43:00 GMT 2010

Hi,

Forgive me if these questions have come up before; I've just joined the
list. If there's a search function, point me to it!

Is anyone currently working on getting soft/hard links to fully work (ie be
created, report correct link counts etc) in Shared Folders? That's what I'm
here for and I'd rather see if I can contribute to an existing effort than
reinvent the wheel, if someone's already doing it.

Also, just more as a curiosity, has anyone tried getting VBox to build under
Visual Studio 2010 yet?

Thanks,
Chris