[vbox-dev] 2 questions

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Wed Mar 31 22:17:16 GMT 2010

Re,

I forgot urls :)
2. I forgot to introduce myself, but it's maybe important you to know
I'm maintaining the translation of lfs (linux from scratch), blfs,
cross-lfs too.
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs (or blfs, hlfs)
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/hints
http://trac.cross-lfs.org/

Translations:
http://lfs.traduc.org

I translated stable releases and dev release.

As no one is on the manual, I hope I'll be able to be accepted.

Regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL