[vbox-dev] IProgress_waitForCompletion gives error randomly.

Klaus Espenlaub klaus.espenlaub at oracle.com
Wed Jul 21 11:28:40 GMT 2010

On 20.07.2010 23:18, Geoff Nordli wrote:
> Hi Klaus.
>
> Can one assume here that the vboxwebsrv doesn't get much testing/use on a
> windows host?

Testing has many meanings - of course the code is tested as such (and
essentially is the same thing as on all other platforms since COM and
XPCOM are quite similar), but I'm not aware of "production" use by any
user. What assumptions you make is not my decision.

Klaus

>>> xmlns:SOAP-ENC="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"