[vbox-dev] Latest OSE from svn [-r 30856] : guests crashing on bootup

walt w41ter at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 02:32:13 GMT 2010

Hi vbox devs,

At least I let you finish your weekend before whining about this :)

After updating from svn last week, none of my guest machines will finish
booting up.  (This is on linux amd64 host with gcc-4.4.4).

The vbox log files don't say anything helpful AFAICT, so I won't post them
unless someone asks for them.

This bug is so obvious on my amd64 and x86 machines that I'm hoping the
problem will be easy to reproduce on your machines.

Many thanks.