[vbox-dev] seamless taskbar integration

Huihong Luo huisinro at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 19 18:53:00 GMT 2010

Menu can be done. should not be an issue. For now, we follow Microsoft's impl, adding individual apps to the host menu.

I never used VMware Unity mode, does it display the whole xp menu?

If so, I wonder whether it simply show the menu from the vm?  or re-implement the menu using host APIs? any ideas? does it work on Linux host?