[vbox-dev] temporary guest property?

Michael Thayer michael.thayer at oracle.com
Wed Jul 14 21:01:34 GMT 2010

Hello Huihong,

Le mercredi 14 juillet 2010 à 09:28 -0700, Huihong Luo a écrit :
> is TRANSIENT the flag to use? it seems won't persist to xml after vm
> is shutdown. This is better than the case without any flags.
It won't end up permanently in the XML, but it can do temporarily (I'm
not sure offhand whether it definitely will, or whether that is
unlikely.  You can check that experimentally though!).  If this isn't a
problem for you then it will probably fit your bill.

Regards,

Michael
--
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG   Michael Thayer
Werkstrasse 24                     VirtualBox engineer
71384 Weinstadt, Germany           mailto:michael.thayer at sun.com

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande