[vbox-dev] temporary guest property?

Huihong Luo huisinro at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 16:28:38 GMT 2010

/**
* The guest property flag values which are currently accepted.
*/
enum ePropFlags
{
NILFLAG = 0,
TRANSIENT = RT_BIT(1),
RDONLYGUEST = RT_BIT(2),
RDONLYHOST = RT_BIT(3),
READONLY = RDONLYGUEST | RDONLYHOST,
ALLFLAGS = TRANSIENT | READONLY
};

is TRANSIENT the flag to use? it seems won't persist to xml after vm is shutdown. This is better than the case without any flags.