[vbox-dev] VMLite XP Mode for VirtualBox released

Alexey Eremenko al4321 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 15:14:53 GMT 2010

> 4. Integration: It is very nice to have shortcuts in Host's start menu
> to be able to launch specific VMs directly.

more good news:
5. Is that product worked
-and-

6. I am mostly pleased with the XP mode wizard.
Although I believe it would be useful to provide the "enable shared
folders" checkbox right in the wizard *and* explanations why the
"download" is disabled. The latter can be done via mouse roll-over
tooltip. (that it requires specific edition of Win7, etc...)

--
-Alexey Eromenko "Technologov"