[vbox-dev] 4.0 release cycle

Geoff Nordli geoffn at gnaa.net
Tue Dec 7 01:37:09 GMT 2010

You are right, that was a cerebral hemorrhage.  It appears to be the 3.0 release date I was comparing it to.

I am thinking though the stability of the core system will tend to mature rather quickly with this release.  We only use the system for the backend functionality.  The parts I do like is the cleanup with the session management, disk media handling, and async io.

Geoff