[vbox-dev] Configuration values

Achim Hasenmüller achim.hasenmueller at oracle.com
Tue Aug 31 15:57:58 GMT 2010

Let me add that there is a generic CFGM overlay feature which allows you to set those parameters, e.g. VBoxManage setextradata VMNAME "VBoxInternal2/<CFGM path>". So for the "GetHostTimeDisabled", that would prevent the VM from querying the host time (for security reasons) and you can set that using VBoxManage. A lot of less common functionality is exposed that way.

Achim.