[vbox-dev] Configuration values

Glenn Tremblay gat at marathontechnologies.com
Fri Aug 27 22:40:40 GMT 2010

I'm looking through the VMMDev PCI device constructor function (in
VMMDev.cpp) and I see the following code that validates the existence of
VMMDev config parameters;

   /*

     * Validate and read the configuration.

     */

    if (!CFGMR3AreValuesValid(pCfg,

                              "GetHostTimeDisabled\0"

                              "BackdoorLogDisabled\0"

                              "KeepCredentials\0"

                              "HeapEnabled\0"

                              ))

        return VERR_PDM_DEVINS_UNKNOWN_CFG_VALUES;

But I do not see anywhere in the OSE source tree where or how such
parameters are set. Could someone point me in the right direction?

Thank you,