[vbox-dev] Select kernel in VBox

Rafael Fernandez rfernan3 at illinois.edu
Fri Aug 20 03:58:55 GMT 2010

Hi all,

I am wondering whether there is some way of me selecting the kernel to load
for a Linux guest, like QEMU? Is there any plan to add that? If not, I could
very well start working on that feature as I would like to work on kernel
development using VBox. Any pointers would help, and comments on whether
this would be too hard for someone unfamiliar for the codebase. I am looking
to gain a deep knowledge in very low-level aspects of systems.

Thank you,
Rafael

--
Rafael E. Fernández