[vbox-dev] Maximum number of host-only network adapters

Frank Mehnert frank.mehnert at oracle.com
Mon Aug 2 16:53:45 GMT 2010

On Monday 02 August 2010, Geoff Nordli wrote:
> [...]

Using internal networks is probably possible as well but indeed I don't
see any reason why we shouldn't support more than 8 host-only network
interfaces. There is already a defect open for this and sooner or later
this will be fixed (there is also the issue of restoring the host-only
interfaces after eboot of the host).

Kind regards,

Frank
--
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG   Dr.-Ing. Frank Mehnert
Werkstrasse 24                     Staff Engineer, VirtualBox
71384 Weinstadt, Germany           mailto:frank.mehnert at oracle.com

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande