[vbox-dev] InvalidObjectFaultMsg: VirtualBox error: Invalid managed object reference

Nikolay Igotti Nikolay.Igotti at Sun.COM
Wed Apr 14 08:48:19 GMT 2010

  Hi Manoj,

You need to set up some form of authentification, or use null
authentification, if you don't want anything more complicated.
Manual have instructions on how to do that, using VBoxManage.

Thanks,
Nikolay.